Our commitment to you
- Our advice to all parties will be independent, researched and honest.
- We will listen to your concerns.
- We will work cooperatively with all parties to resolve the issues presented.
- We will treat you with courtesy.
- We will regularly monitor our standards to ensure we maintain a high level of integrity and performance.
You can download a PDF of the Service Charter for more detail.
Requesting A Review
If you disagree with a decision made by our office about your complaint, you can ask us to review the decision. A request for a review should be submitted in writing as soon as possible after you have been advised of our decision.
You can request a review by completing the Request For Review form - download the form in PDF or Word format.
You can return the form by:
- post to Suite 2202 Level 22, 580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- fax on 02 8235 8778
- email to
If you would like assistance completing this form, please contact us on 1800 640 695.
If you are a non-English speaking person, we can help you through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131 450. If you are hearing, sight or speech impaired, a TTY service is available through the National Relay Service on 133 677.