Health Complaints

Complaints about the quality of service or treatment provided by a health professional or a hospital should be directed to a health care complaints body as listed below (click on the button in the right hand colum to go to the website).

Medicare Complaints

The Ombudsman cannot deal with complaints about Medicare. Complaints about Medicare should be directed to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.